4 Forces

“I am so looking forward to school tomorrow!” Eli exclaimed with glee.

“I’m not. Well, I’m not excited about people gossiping behind my back, but I am looking forward to seeing both of you every day.” Jenny said in a husky voice. She was always very careful with her words when she was around her friends. The first time she met them, she had a slight lisp and stutter through her braces, so she couldn’t pronounce a lot of words correctly, and they would always tease her.
Now, 7 years later, Jenny had no stutter, lisp, or braces. She was a beautiful 16 year old girl. But it wasn’t a regular type of beauty. Her skin was olive, tan, and slightly orange/gold; her eyes were a blue-green-silver colour that changed depending on what she was wearing; her hair had natural caramel highlights carefully scattered and her long chestnut hair; and her lips were slightly red.
“What about you Jack?”

“What about me?” He said, caught off guard.

“Are you looking forward to school?” She asked kindly.

“I’m looking forward to the varsity football team, soccer team, tennis team, baseball team, and the kickball team, but not the regular academic subjects.” He answered back.

“At least you’re not taking, what is it…. College level math? Eli?” Jenny remarked sarcastically.

“The highest level of college math AND science.” Eli scoffed whilst pushing up his glasses.